HAYES TRACTOR FLAIL MULCHER MOWER 1.3M CUT HYDRAULIC OFFSET (MULCHING SLASHER) for sale $2,090
|Title||HAYES TRACTOR FLAIL MULCHER MOWER 1.3M CUT HYDRAULIC OFFSET (MULCHING SLASHER)|
The Hayes 3 point link flail mower also known as a mulching mower is an extremely versatile unit capable of handling lawn grass right through to long heavy grass, sticks undergrowth vine mulching, pasture topping, roadside maintenance and debris.
Hayes Flail mowers use heavy duty cast hammer blades usually found on mowers at least double the price and are mounted on a horizontal shaft and perform extremely well in long grass and rough areas mulching grass, sticks etc as it cuts.
The high strength hammers can swing back in either direction making them extremely durable when hitting solid objects, also fitted with safety flaps to prevent debris being thrown and has a support leg for easy storage.
The Hayes flail mower is exceptionally good quality and superior to all we have seen in its price range.
There are many flail mowers on the market using a similar Italian design, but on closer inspection you will notice many important differences on the Hayes such as:
· Deck cut using CNC laser cutting machine giving us superior quality control with perfect alignment maximising life span of bearings belts etc.
· Balanced shaft resulting in smooth operation without vibration
· SKF Bearings available from any bearings store across Australia
· 4mm Deck, 6mm Sides, 8mm support brackets, 10mm steel used for top linkage bracket
· Front stone guard with rear roller
· Nylock Nutts, 8.8 grade bolts
· Offset to get closer to your fence line
· Adjustable skids
· Italian design gearbox with 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Cutting heights are adjustable with adjustable skids from 10mm 60mm and suits tractors from 25hp up to 40hp. Cutting width is 1300mm and is supplied with a PTO shaft.